Additional Information and Choices for California Residents
If you are a natural person who is a California resident, you may be entitled to the additional privacy
disclosures and rights described below.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If you are a California resident, you may have the right to opt out of any sharing of your “personal information”
in a way that constitutes a “sale” under California law.
Access and/or Delete My Personal Information
As a California resident, you may also have the following rights regarding any information about you that
constitutes “personal information” under California law:
- Make an access request regarding personal information SignalFrame has collected about you;
- Request deletion of your personal information;
- Obtain additional details regarding our information practices, including how we collect and share personal
To opt out of the sale of your personal information, or to exercise any of the other rights outlined above,
California residents may use the webform below. In order for us to process your request, you must provide the
unique device identifier(s) to which your request pertains (for example, a MAC address, mobile advertising
must also clearly state which right you wish to exercise for each relevant identifier.
- Because the information we collect can only identify a device, and does not identify you individually
or allow us to identify other devices you may own, we can only honor your requests if you provide the unique
device identifier(s) of each relevant device.
- SignalFrame cannot accurately fulfill your request if it does not clearly state which of the rights outlined
above you wish to exercise.
- You may be asked to provide additional information to allow us to verify you and ensure that we accurately
fulfill your request.
- Once you have provided sufficient information to process your request, we will respond within the timeframe
permitted under applicable law.
- For your safety and the safety of others, we may not provide certain information in response to an access
request if we are unable to verify device ownership. Our responses to access requests may also depend on other
requirements under applicable law.
- With respect to requests to delete, please note that we may retain certain information where required by
law, or where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, as permitted by applicable law (for
example, where necessary for fraud prevention, dispute resolution, enforcement of our contracts and terms, or
for safety reasons).
- You are required to attest to your California residency by checking the box below prior to submitting your
We will never discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under California law. If you have any
questions about your rights or our disclosures, please refer to SignalFrame’s
toll-free at (844) 818-7078 or by email at